Issue: The Revit software that was bundled in Building Design Suite 2013 does not support the automatic configuration of the CAD launcher to transfer your geometry into Simulation CFD 2013.
We are working on addressing this, but in the meantime; the following workaround has proven useful for several customers:
- Locate the *.addin file in C:\Program Files\Autodesk\Simulation CFD 2013\Launchers\Revit
- Copy and paste the file into both locations:
- Restart Revit 2013 and load a 3D view.
- The Simulation CFD 2013 button should be available in the Add-Ins tab.
- Reboot Computer: Some users have reported this was necessary.
Products: Simulation CFD