The CFD Solution Monitor indicates that one or more jobs are queued, but no jobs are actually running. This makes it impossible to run the current scenario.
The following procedure resets the Server Manager, which should allow your analysis to run:
- From the Start menu, launch the CFD Server Manager. (Steps are listed below.)
- Any analyses that the Server Manager “thinks” are running are listed as in the CFD Server Manager..
- Click the Stop button. (If a Warning dialog then appears, click Yes.)
- Click Start to restart the CFD Server.
To launch the CFD Server Manager
- From the Start menu, click All Programs > Autodesk.
- Right click Autodesk Simulation CFD 20XX an run as Administrator
- Click CFD Server Manager.
Products: Simulation CFD