The CFD Solution Monitor indicates that one or more jobs are queued, but no jobs are actually running. This makes it impossible to run the current scenario.
The following procedure resets the Server Manager, which should allow your analysis to run:
- From the Start menu, launch the CFD Server Manager. (Steps are listed below.)
- This will delete any jobs currently running
- Click the Stop button. (If a Warning dialog then appears, click Yes.)
- Click the Uninstall button
- Delete everything inside the folder that is under 'Analyze Directory'
- Click Install button
To launch the CFD Server Manager
- From the Start menu, click All Programs > Autodesk > Simulation CFD 20XX.
- Right click Simulation CFD 20XX Server Manager and select run as Administrator
Products: Simulation CFD