You want to know more about the Office add-in requirements for ADMS 2009.
Some Office updates need to be installed prior to the installation of the MS Office add-in. There are some issues with Microsoft Office where an add-in may not load if it was developed with and/or uses Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0. For more information, you should refer to Microsoft KB articles 908002 and 907147.
To continue the installation of your product without the MS Office add-in
- On the Install Configuration page or the Add/Remove Features page, clear the MS Office add-in check box.
- Click Next.
To continue the installation with the MS Office add-in
- Run lockbackRegKey.msi from the <Disk drive>:\support\office directory on the Autodesk product installation CD.
- Once the lockbackRegKey.msi file is installed, click Next to continue the installation.
- Download and install the Update for Office 2003 (KB907417) from the Microsoft Download Center. For installations other than English, select the appropriate language from the Change Language drop-down list.
- Once the MS patch is installed, click Next to continue the installation.
Note: Installation of KB907417 may fail if you have installed other Office 2003 updates or if your system meets any of the conditions listed in the Microsoft KB article 875556. You will need access to the original MS Office 2003 installation files in order to successfully install the Update for Office 2003 (KB907417).
For issues related to the MS Office add-In not loading due to the installation order of MS Office and the MS Office Add-In, you should refer to the related solution: Office Add-in does not load.
Products: AutoCAD Electrical;AutoCAD Mechanical;Inventor Professional;Productstream;Vault