Issue: You are a Maintenance Subscription Customer and would like to request a physical copy of your Autodesk software.
Software Coordinators and Contract Managers can request product media (e.g., CD, DVD, or USB—depending on the product) for the most current version of products licensed on a Maintenance Subscription through
If you are not a Software Coordinator or Contract Manager, please contact your
Contract Manager in Subscription Center
Note: Product media for the most current product version only can be ordered through Subscription Center. If you need to request product media for a previous version, follow the instructions for requesting Autodesk product media. More information is available on the Previous Version Eligible Product List.
To request product media for the most current product version:
- Log into Subscription Center, and click Access Your Subscription Benefits in the center of the page.
- Click Get Your Upgrade to navigate to the software download page.
- Click Request Media for: under Related Information on the left menu.
If you are not a Software Coordinator or Contract Manager, you will not be able to access the following request page. Please contact your Contract Manager in Subscription Center.
- On the Order Physical Media page, select the Product, Language and Quantity you would like to have shipped, confirm or update your shipping address, and click Next Step.
Note: For some countries we are unable to offer multiple quantities of media. If you are in one of these countries, you will be limited to 1 box quantity per product line.
- Verify the products you've selected and your shipping address and click Go to Checkout to continue.
- Select a shipping speed from the drop-down menu and review the number of items ordered.
- Scroll down the page and enter your Autodesk Account login information and details for your preferred payment method.
- At the bottom of the page, verify your billing address for your payment method and click the Review Order button to continue.
- Review your entire order one final time on the Review Order page and click Submit Order to finalize your request for physicaly copies of your Autodesk software.
After submitting your order, you'll be presented with a Thank You page displaying your order details and the opportunity to print a physical copy of your final invoice. A copy of your order information will also be sent to the email address on your Autodesk Account.
Note: Please allow up to 3 weeks for delivery when you select a standard ground shipping method.