Issue: You need to activate your Autodesk software on a computer that does not have access to an Internet connection. Here's the process for requesting an activation code for offline software activation.
You can activate your product automatically over the Internet. See
How to Activate and Register Autodesk Software
for more information.
If you need to activate your software on a computer that doesn't have Internet access, you can activate your software manually. Here are the three steps to the manual activation process:
- Generating a Request Code
- Requesting an Activation Code
- Activating your Software Manually
Requesting an Activation Code
To activate your software without an Internet connection, you'll have to complete an Activation Code request on a computer that does have Internet access.
To request an Activation Code:
- Visit the Activation Help Request Form.
- Select "Registration or activation of a product" when asked what type of help you need.
- Enter the Product and Registration information requested.
- Enter the characters from the security image, select the box next to the Autodesk Privacy Statement, and click the Next button to continue.
Activating your Software Manually
After you receive your Activation Code via email, you can enter it and finish your software activation.
To activate your software manually:
- Launch your Autodesk software and click the Activate button on the Free Trial screen.
- Enter your Serial Number and Product Key and click the Next button.
- Select I have an activation code from Autodesk and then enter your activation code in the spaces provided.
Note: If you copy and paste the entire activation code into the first field it will automatically fill in all remaining fields as necessary.
Click Next to complete your manual activation.
Troubleshooting Activation Errors
Having trouble? Information about troubleshooting activation errors can be found in the following articles: