You need to activate your Autodesk software but are unable to do so using the online method.
During product activation, your serial number and product key are verified and then licensed to run on your computer. When done over the Internet, this process occurs automatically.
The process of manually activating your product involves sending a request code to Autodesk, who will then provide you with an activation code used to activate your product.
To submit a request and get an activation code:
- Launch the product you want to activate and the Activation Wizard will appear. Click Activate.
- Your Serial Number, Product Key and Request Code will appear at the top of the screen. Select Connect now and activate! and click Next.
When activating from a Free Trial version, you'll first be prompted to enter the Serial Number and Product Key you received when purchasing the full product license.
Note: The request code shown is for example only and will not work if used.
- Select Request an activation code using an offline method and click Next.
- Select whether the product will be registered to a Company or Individual, choose the Country in which it will be used and then click Next.
- Fill in the required customer information and then click Next.
Note: The Response Method indicates how you would like us to send your activation code. Make sure to select your preferred option.
- Your activation information (including your Serial Number, Product Key and Request Code) is saved in an HTML file on your computer. Select the Form Submit Method you want to use to send the file and then follow the on-screen instructions.
Note: Your activation information contains important information, make note of the location where this is saved for future reference.
- Once you've received your activation code, launch your Autodesk product to start the Activation Wizard and click Activate.
- Select I have an activation code from Autodesk and then enter your activation code in the spaces provided.
Note: If you copy and paste the entire activation code into the first field it will automatically fill in all remaining fields as necessary.
Click Next to complete your manual activation.
Products: AutoCAD;AutoCAD Architecture;AutoCAD Civil 3D;AutoCAD Design Suite;AutoCAD Electrical;AutoCAD Map 3D;AutoCAD Mechanical;AutoCAD MEP;AutoCAD P&ID;AutoCAD Raster Design;AutoCAD Revit Architecture Suite;AutoCAD Revit MEP Suite;AutoCAD Revit Structure Suite;Autodesk 3ds Max;3ds Max Design;Alias Automotive;Alias Design;Alias Surface;Building Design Suite;Entertainment Creation Suite;Factory Design Suite;Infrastructure Design Suite;Infrastructure Map Server;Infrastructure Modeler;Inventor;Inventor LT;Inventor Publisher;Maya;MotionBuilder;Mudbox;Navisworks Manage;Navisworks Simulate;Plant Design Suite;Quantity Takeoff;Revit Architecture;Revit MEP;Revit Structure;Showcase;Simulation Mechanical;Simulation Moldflow Adviser Premium;Simulation Moldflow Adviser Standard;Simulation Moldflow Adviser Ultimate;Simulation Moldflow CAD Doctor;Simulation Moldflow DL for CATIA V5;Simulation Moldflow DL for Parasolid;Simulation Moldflow DL for Pro/ENGINEER;Simulation Moldflow Insight Premium;Simulation Moldflow Insight Standard;Simulation Moldflow Insight Ultimate;Simulation Moldflow Synergy;Sketchbook Designer;Smoke;Softimage;mental ray;AutoCAD ecscad;AutoCAD Inventor LT Suite;3ds Max Entertainment Creation Suite;Autodesk Animation Academy;Design Academy;Autodesk DirectConnect NX;Education Master Suite;Maya Entertainment Creation Suite;Moldflow Adviser Advanced;Moldflow Adviser Design;Moldflow Adviser Manufacturing;Moldflow Insight Advanced;Moldflow Insight Basic;Moldflow Insight Performance;Showcase Professional;Autodesk Softimage Ent. Creation Suite