This solution is for customers with software downloads available in Autodesk Account portal who want to know how to use the Download Now method.
The Download Now method uses the Autodesk Download Manager, which enables an optimized download and is significantly more efficient and reliable than conventional browser downloads.
Recommended if you want the best download experience but want to install at a later time and/or on a different computer.
Get help deciding which download method is right for you.
Follow below steps to download software from your Autodesk Account using the Download Now method:
- Log into Autodesk Account and click Account from the top menu tab structure. Make sure the Products & Services icon is selected in the left navigation and then click Download Products.
- Select the Product and Version you want to download.
Note: You can filter the list of products by language, platform and content type or search for products directly by name from the top menu.
- Once you have chosen the desired Language and OS Type, click Download Now button.
Note: For Windows systems, 32-bit or 64-bit refers to the version of your operating system, which you can check by going to Control Panel > System . You must choose the correct version in order to use the software.
- When using the Download Now method, you'll need to first download the Autodesk Download Manager before you begin downloading your software.
Click Run, then read and Agree to the Download Manager License Agreement. When finished click Install.
- Once the Download Manager has been installed, it will begin downloading your software. Click OK to save the download in the default location (recommended).
- When the download is complete, you can click Install to begin installing your software immediately or click the folder icon to install at a later time.
Products: AutoCAD;AutoCAD Architecture;AutoCAD Civil 3D;AutoCAD Design Suite;AutoCAD Electrical;AutoCAD for Mac;AutoCAD LT;AutoCAD LT for Mac;AutoCAD Map 3D;AutoCAD Mechanical;AutoCAD MEP;AutoCAD P&ID;AutoCAD Plant 3D;AutoCAD Raster Design;AutoCAD Revit Architecture Suite;AutoCAD Revit MEP Suite;AutoCAD Revit Structure Suite;Autodesk 360;Autodesk 3ds Max;3ds Max Design;Alias Automotive;Alias Design;Alias Surface;Building Design Suite;Buzzsaw;Entertainment Creation Suite;Factory Design Suite;Infrastructure Design Suite;Infrastructure Map Server;Infrastructure Modeler;Inventor;Inventor LT;Inventor Publisher;Maya;MotionBuilder;Mudbox;Navisworks Manage;Navisworks Simulate;Plant Design Suite;Product Design Suite;Quantity Takeoff;Revit Architecture;Revit MEP;Showcase;Simulation CFD;Simulation Mechanical;Simulation Moldflow Adviser Premium;Simulation Moldflow Adviser Standard;Simulation Moldflow Adviser Ultimate;Simulation Moldflow CAD Doctor;Simulation Moldflow Insight Premium;Simulation Moldflow Insight Standard;Simulation Moldflow Insight Ultimate;Simulation Moldflow Synergy;Smoke;Softimage;Vault;mental ray;AutoCAD ecscad;AutoCAD Inventor LT Suite;AutoCAD LT Civil Suite;AutoCAD Revit LT Suite;3ds Max Entertainment Creation Suite;Infraworks;Maya Entertainment Creation Suite;Maya LT;Moldflow Adviser Advanced;Moldflow Adviser Design;Moldflow Adviser Manufacturing;Moldflow Insight Advanced;Moldflow Insight Basic;Moldflow Insight Performance;Revit LT