You need to assign or change the Software Coordinator or Contract Manager for your Account.
Assign/Change Software Coordinator
Contract Managers can assign one Software Coordinator per serial number or group of products.
Watch our video walkthrough or follow the below steps:
You can assign or change your Software Coordinator from Subscription Center or your Autodesk Account.
From Subscription Center:
- Log into Subscription Center and click Contract Administration from the main menu.
- Click Manage Software Coordinators.
Note: Only Contract Managers will have access to this link.
- Select a contract (if you have multiple contracts).
- Select the Products Tab and check the boxes next to the product(s) for which you want to designate a Software Coordinator. Click Assign.
- Select a name from the list of current Software Coordinators or click Add to select someone from your list of Subscription Center end users. When you've selected your Software Coordinator, click Assign.
From Autodesk Account:
- Sign into Autodesk Account
- Click on Users in the left hand navigation menu or any of the Manage Users links
- Click Manage Software Coordinators from the Quick Links menu on the bottom right.
- Follow the above Subscription Center instructions starting at step 4.
Change Contract Manager
To change your Contract Manager, either the former or new Contract Manager will need to submit a web support case in Subscription Center.
Select Change Software Coordinator or Contract Mgr as your support topic and fill in the required fields.
Products: AutoCAD;AutoCAD Architecture;AutoCAD Civil 3D;AutoCAD Design Suite;AutoCAD LT;AutoCAD Map 3D;AutoCAD Mechanical;AutoCAD MEP;AutoCAD P&ID;AutoCAD Plant 3D;AutoCAD Raster Design;Autodesk 360;Autodesk 3ds Max;3ds Max Design;Alias Design;Alias Surface;Building Design Suite;Entertainment Creation Suite;Factory Design Suite;Infrastructure Design Suite;Infrastructure Map Server;Inventor;Inventor LT;Maya;Navisworks Simulate;Plant Design Suite;Product Design Suite;Revit Architecture;Revit MEP;Revit Structure;Simulation CFD;Simulation Mechanical;Vault;AutoCAD Inventor LT Suite;AutoCAD Revit LT Suite;3ds Max Entertainment Creation Suite;Maya Entertainment Creation Suite;Revit LT;Simulation CFD Advanced