When you invoked the CAMERA command, you received an unhandled exception error message similar to the following:
Exception in AcCamera.arx ARX Command
Unhandled Exception 7C90EE18 (Access Violation Reading 0x0000) at address 5FC51575h
Unhandled Exception 66 (Access Violation Reading 0x0000) at address 5FC5310Bh
This issue occurs when you have an AutoCAD 2008 product with Service Pack 1 installed and you recently used the Match Properties command. It may also occur if you have AEC objects in the drawing.
This issue was resolved in AutoCAD 2009. To work around this issue in AutoCAD 2008 SP1, add AcCamera.arx to the Startup Suite. Follow these steps:
- Close and reopen AutoCAD 2008.
- At the Command prompt, enter APPLOAD.
- In the Load/Unload Applications dialog box, click the Startup Suite Contents button.
- In the Startup Suite dialog box, click Add.
- In the Add File to Startup Suite dialog box, locate AcCamera.arx in the C:\Program Files\AutoCAD 2008 directory, and then click the Add button
- Click OK to close each dialog box.
You should now be able to invoke the CAMERA command after using the Match Properties command without receiving any errors.
Products: AutoCAD;AutoCAD Architecture;AutoCAD Civil 3D;AutoCAD Map 3D