This issue may occur if outdated or incorrect information is cached in the Windows Registry regarding the last successful plot-to-file output directory.
To resolve this problem, delete the cached data from the Windows Registry. Follow these steps:
- Exit AutoCAD, if open.
- Click Start menu (Windows) > Run.
- In the Run dialog box, enter regedit
- In the Registry Editor, navigate to the following key folder:
Note: Refer to the related solution below to determine the correct ProductID for your Autodesk software.
- Right-click the BrowseforPlotFilePlotDlg key folder. Click Export.
- Enter a name for the file and complete the Export command to create a backup copy.
- Right-click the BrowseforPlotFilePlotDlg key folder. Click Delete.
- Restart AutoCAD and test the plot-to-file functionality.