Autodesk Customization Conversion tools help you with migration from previous versions of AutoCAD-based products to AutoCAD 2004 and later versions.
Note: Autodesk Customization Conversion Tools are available in English only.
The following four tools are included in the Autodesk Customization Conversion Tools download:
- AutoLISP Compatibility Analyzer details any AutoCAD® 2004 and later compatibility issues found in AutoLISP and Menu LISP files. AutoLISP Compatibility Analyzer searches for known AutoCAD 2004 and later compatibility issues. When an issue is found, an explanation of the compatibility issue and suggestions on how to correct it are provided.
- Command Alias (PGP) Porter was designed to help you bring your custom command aliases from previous versions of AutoCAD into AutoCAD 2004 and later versions. You can also use this tool to add, replace, or remove command aliases from any AutoCAD PGP file.
- ScriptPro takes AutoCAD scripting to a new level with an easy-to-use interface, logging, reusable project files, enhanced scripting with new keywords and utilities, and robust error recovery. Using ScriptPro, you can apply a set of commands to multiple drawings by simply specifying a script file and the list of drawings that you would like to apply the script to.
- Layer State Converter allows you to convert between the layer states created by LMAN (one of the AutoCAD® Express Tools) and the saved layer states introduced in AutoCAD® 2000i software. To use Layer State Converter, you must load the AcLSConvert.arx file in the program. Once you have loaded AcLSConvert.arx, type one of the following commands on the AutoCAD command line:
- CONVERTLS - Converts AutoCAD layer states to LMAN layer states.
- CONVERTLMAN - Converts LMAN layer states to AutoCAD layer states.