You receive an acsigncore16 error when trying to run AutoCAD Mechanical that is part of an Inventor deployment.
To correct this behavior you must edit some registry entries as follows:
- Go to Start > Run, type REGEDIT and click OK.
- On the tree view on the left side, select "My Computer".
- On the Edit menu, click Find.
- Enter the string AcSignCore16.dll and click Find Next.
- For every occurence of the dll, ensure the path is listed correctly as given below and correct it if necessary to:
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Autodesk Shared\AcSignCore16.dll
- Repeat steps 4 and 5 until all registry paths point to the correct location of the AcSignCore16.dll file.
Note: we advise against copying the AcSignCore16.dll file from the installation media to the original path listed in the registry. This is not recommended because future versions may be relying on a a different version of this file which gets installed in the Common Files\Autodesk Shared folder
Products: AutoCAD Inventor Routed Systems Suite;AutoCAD Inventor Simulation Suite;AutoCAD Inventor Suite;AutoCAD Inventor Tooling Suite;AutoCAD Mechanical;Product Design Suite