You want to improve the performance of AutoCAD Map 3D when you enable feature labels in the Style Editor for a Display Manager layer.
To improve the Display Manager performance for feature labels
- In Display Manager, right-click the feature layer that contains the feature labels.
- On the Shortcut menu, click Edit Style.
- In the Style Editor, under Scale Ranges, click Duplicate.
- For the first scale range, specify a new To value, but leave the From value set to 0.
- Specify a new From value for the second scale range, but leave the To value set to Infinity.
- Select the first scale range.
- In the Style area, click Feature Label, and then make sure that the Create a label check box is selected. Click OK.
- Select the second scale range.
- In the Style area, click Feature Label, and then make sure that the Create a label check box is not selected. Click OK.
- Close the Style Editor.
Products: AutoCAD Map 3D