After AutoCAD LT 2014 is installed, download and install an AutoCAD LT 2014 language pack to run AutoCAD LT in your preferred language.
We are also providing a "
" for Autodesk Content Explorer at the bottom of this download page, required after installing an AutoCAD LT 2014 language pack.
AutoCAD LT 2014 must already be installed.
- Select and download one of the language packs below.
- Double-click on the downloaded EXE file and click Install to extract the AutoCAD LT language pack files.
- The language pack installer will start after the extraction is completed.
- Click the “Install” button to install the downloaded AutoCAD LT language pack.
- After installation, you can launch AutoCAD LT in the selected language by double-clicking on the desktop shortcut created for each language, or from the Windows Start menu.
Brazilian Portuguese (Português - Brasil)
Simplified Chinese (简体中文)
Traditional Chinese (繁體中文)
Please check back to see if additional languages have been added.
Autodesk Content Service Language Pack Hotfix
After installing a new language of AutoCAD LT 2014, Autodesk Content Explorer may fail to work.
Download the multi-lingual Autodesk Content Service installer below to address this issue.
Readme (select language version):