Issue: Sites are disappearing from the drawing, but the Feature Lines remain. When you run AUDIT or RECOVER, the Feature Lines then disappear.
Causes: Known issue.
- QSELECT Feature Lines from drawing.
- COPYBASE from 0,0 and paste to 0,0 in new drawing
- Right-click Refresh Sites in new drawing. Sites associated in new drawing appear as expected.
- Export Civil 3D data objects using Land XML, and COPYBASE for the remainder of ACAD linework.
- Use Design Center [Ctrl+2] to copy Xref's, Layouts, etc. as necessary between drawings.
Products: AutoCAD Civil 3D