A drawing does not show a map after the GEOMAP command was used.
Causes: The minimum and maximum Latitude/Longitude settings for Coordinate System are not correct.
The GEOMAP command will work if :
- You are connected to A360,
- A coordinate system has been assigned to your drawing.
- You have accepted use of Online images. (You are asked after the _GEOMAP command.)
The map is displayed if the view is within the coordinate system range.
If you are outside of the coordinate system range, you can
- Convert the drawing to a more appropriate coordinate system and bring the image in
- Change the min/max latitude/longitude as described below.
- Open the coordinate system in use and check if the minimum and maximum settings are correct for the location of interest (MAPCSLIBRARY).
- If the settings are not correct, duplicate the coordinate system in order to be able to edit it.
- In the duplicated system, adjust the minimum and maximum Latitude/Longitude settings.
Products: AutoCAD Civil 3D;AutoCAD Map 3D