A drawing does not show a map after the GEOMAP command was used.
Causes: The minimum and maximum Latitude/Longitude settings for Coordinate System are not correct.
The GEOMAP command will work if :
1) you are connected to A360,
2) Has assigned a coordinate system to your drawing
3) Has accepted to use Online images (you are asked after the _GEOMAP command)
The map is displayed if the view is within the coordinate system range.
If you are outside of the coordinate system range convert the drawing to a more appropriate coordinate system and bring the image in, or
change min/max latitude/longitude as described below.
Open the coordinate system in use and check if the minimum and maximum settings are correct for the location of interest (MAPCSLIBRARY).
- If the settings are not correct, duplicate the coordinate system in order to be able to edit it.
- In the duplicated system, adjust the minimum and maximum Latitude/Longitude settings
Products: AutoCAD Civil 3D;AutoCAD Map 3D