During installation, you receive an error message that indicates the
file is missing:
The program cannot start, the LiteHtml.dll does not exist. Reinstall the program to solve the issue.
The procedure entry point ?_Getcat@?$codecvt@DHH@std@@SAIPAPBVfacet@locale@2@PBV42@@Z could not be located in the dynamic link library E:\Setup\LiteHtml.dll
Causes: This may be due to an out-of-sync Windows component.
Make sure you have used a
Browser Download method
of your Autodesk product.
- Extract the product.
- In C:\Autodesk\ Look for your product and then right-click Setup.exe.
- If you are using Windows 8: Go to Properties > Compatibility tab > Windows XP (Service Pack 3).
- If you are using Windows 8.1: Go to Properties > Compatibility tab > Windows 7.
- Uninstall all the Microsoft C++ components on the system (there will be multiple), then try to install the program.
- If you are running an "Install Now " option from the website, change to a "Browser Download" or "Download Now" and run those files.
- If this still does not run, manually install the C++ entries from an extracted installer. There will be installers in different folders in the following paths:
- Open each folder and run the Exe files to install the VC redistributables. After this, install the program via the Setup.exe.