You are a student or educator who is a member of the Autodesk Education Community and want to download student software using the Download Now method.
Recommended if you want the best download experience but want to install at a later time or on a different computer.
The Download Now method uses the Autodesk Download Manager, which enables a download that is more efficient and reliable than conventional browser downloads.
Note: If this download method is not displayed as an option, it is not available for the product you selected. FireFox version 23 and above are not supported by the download manager for Download Now.
If you have problems using this method, try downloading using a Web browser. You can also use the Virtual Agent to help you with your download.
To use the Download Now method:
- After you sign in to the Education Community website, click Free Software on the left side of the screen.
- Select the Product, Version, Language and Operating System you want to download and click Next.
Note: For Windows systems, "32-bit" or "64-bit" refers to the version of your operating system, which you can check by going to Control Panel > System. You must choose the correct version in order to use the software.
- On the drop-down menu, click Download Now.
- Download and install the Autodesk Download Manager (DLM), if you haven't already done so.
You may be prompted to click Run (Internet Explorer) or, depending on your Web browser, the download may start automatically in your download window/bar (Chrome, Firefox or Safari).
- When the DLM download is complete, double-click the downloaded file or click Run again.
- Read the DLM License Agreement, select I Agree, and click Install.
- The DLM begins downloading your software. To save the download in the default location (recommended), click OK.
You can pause or resume at any point during the download.
- When the download is complete, click Install to begin installing your software immediately or click the folder icon to install at a later time.
To ensure a smooth installation, learn how to prepare your system before installing Autodesk software.