Issue: You purchased a product that was incorrect or is no longer needed and want to know how to return it.
To cancel a rental product:
Rental products can be canceled at any time. To receive a refund, the rental must be canceled within the first 14 days after purchase.
To return a new/perpetual license product:
- On the store, click on “Order Tracking.”
- Enter your Order Number and password. Click Search.
- On the Order Detail page, find the item you wish to manage and click Manage Auto-Renewal Plan.
- On the Auto-Renewal Plan Details page, set Automatic Renewals to Off and Accept the change.
Return of new /perpetual licenses is available within the first 30 days after purchase.
- To obtain a refund for physical and/or digital product(s), contact Customer Service. A Letter of Destruction (LOD) will be emailed to you.
- Follow the instructions in the email. These instructions will inform you how to submit your LOD.
- Upon receiving the LOD, the returns department will validate the return according to our policy. All returns must be within our return period for that product. Please review our refund policy for details.
- Once the Letter of Destruction is received, Autodesk will begin processing a credit within 3 to 5 business days.
1. Shipping & handling charges for shipped products will not be refunded.
2. Regular refunds must be requested within 30 days of purchase. Defective product refunds must be requested within 90 days of purchase. The Autodesk Online Store uses the sent date of the returned LOD to determine compliance.
3. If you are requesting a refund for a defective product more than 90 days after purchase, please contact customer service.
For more information about online store returns,