As an Autodesk Customer, you're looking for a way to get product media (DVD/USB) sent to you.
The process differs, depending on your licensing arrangement:
If you are a Maintenance Subscription customer, your Software Coordinator or Contract Manager can request media for the most current product version directly from Subscription Center.
See: How to request product media from Subscription Center
Allow up to 3 weeks for delivery.
You can request Autodesk product media by providing the following information in the Customer Service Assistance form.
Eligible Software Versions: Autodesk product media can only be requested for the most current product version and eligible previous versions, which in most cases will be up to three prior versions.
- Name, email and shipping address.
- Preferred language.
- In the "How May We Assist You?" field, please write "Media request for selected product."
- Product Name and Version (see above note about eligible versions)
- Product serial number.
- Subscription Customers: Please include your subscription contract number.
Customer Service Assistance form (choose your language):
- Please send 1 form per product media request.
- Allow up to 3 weeks for processing of eligible previous versions.
- Allow up to 7 business days for Delivery from date of shipping
- For Non-Subscription Licenses, Media Requests are subject to a fee.
- Printed product documentation is not available but the online versions are available for everyone.
Terms and Conditions
Autodesk software in an alternative media format may not be available for all products and releases.
Customers will only receive media applicable to the software that they own.
The Autodesk Subscription Terms and Conditions do not require Autodesk to supply customers with media containing Previous Versions of the Software Program, related documentation, additional authorization codes, hardware or software locks. If such items are required for Previous Versions, Autodesk reserves the right to charge a transaction fee for the issuance or re-issuance of such items.
Autodesk is not financially responsible for any Taxes or Duties associated with the delivery of media, such fees if incurred are to be paid by the customer.
Upon transaction completion we will send an email confirmation with your shipment tracking information.