Issue: You attempted to uninstall your software on a Windows System using the Control Panel but it appears the uninstall was not completely successful. You may encounter an error attempting to reinstall software if all components of the previous install were not removed.
A clean uninstall can be also necessary if you have a corrupt product installation and you want to be sure that no "rest" exists before you continue with a re-install.
Causes: This problem can be due to drive letter changes, removal of the original install image, or other drive changes.
Microsoft Fix It Solution Center
can automatically solve uninstall issues and works with Windows 8.1, Windows 8 & Windows 7.
- Visit Microsoft Support at http://support.microsoft.com/fixit/
- Select "Install or upgrade software or hardware" listed in Section 2
- Click the "Run Now" button in Section 3 next to "Fix problems that programs cannot be installed or uninstalled."
- Click the "Run" button in the install dialog box. Microsoft will download and install the Fix It Engine on your computer.
- Select "Detect problems and apply fixes for me" from the Fix It dialog box.
- Select the program you wish to uninstall from the list and click the "Next" button.
Products: AutoCAD;AutoCAD Architecture;AutoCAD Civil;AutoCAD Civil 3D;AutoCAD Design Suite;AutoCAD Electrical;AutoCAD for Mac;AutoCAD Land Desktop;AutoCAD LT;AutoCAD LT for Mac;AutoCAD Map 3D;AutoCAD Mechanical;AutoCAD MEP;AutoCAD P&ID;AutoCAD Plant 3D;AutoCAD Raster Design;AutoCAD Revit Architecture Suite;AutoCAD Revit MEP Suite;AutoCAD Revit Structure Suite;AutoCAD Structural Detailing;AutoCAD Survey;AutoCAD Utility Design;Autodesk A360;3ds Max Design;Alias Automotive;Alias Design;Alias Surface;Building Design Suite;Buzzsaw;Civil Design;Civil Series;Constructware;Design Review;DWF Viewer;Ecotect Analysis;Entertainment Creation Suite;Fabrication CADmep;Fabrication CAMduct;Fabrication CAMduct Components;Fabrication ESTmep;Fabrication FABmep;Fabrication Products;Fabrication RemoteEntry;Factory Design Suite;Product Design Suite;Simulation Mechanical;3ds Max