Issue: Instead of deleting and creating a new deployment, you need to physically move it. Some coded paths do not automatically change when you move a deployment.
- After the deployment creation concludes, manually copy the files to the desired destination.
- In the root of the deployment folder, right-click the main deployment icon.
- The name of the icon will reflect the name of your deployment.
- Right-click the icon, and on the Shortcut tab, click properties, and edit the paths of the "Target" and "Start in" fields to reflect the new path.
- In the \Tools folder, right-click the icon for "Create and Modify a deployment." On the Shortcut tab, edit the paths of the "Target" and "Start in" fields to reflect the new path.
- In the IMG folder, open the <Deployment Name> .ini file in a text editor. Locate the incorrect paths in this file and correct:
- Save and close the file.
- In the same folder, open the IMGX64.ini file in a text editor. Locate and fix the incorrect paths in this file.