Issue: You are a Software Coordinator or Contract Manager for your Subscription Center account and need to find your serial number and product key in order to install and activate your Autodesk software.
Software Coordinators and Contract Managers can view the Serial Number and Product Keys directly on the Software Download page in Subscription Center.
Note: If you are not a Software Coordinator or Contract Manager, learn how to find your serial number and product key outside of Subscription Center.
To find serial number and product key:
- Log into Subscription Center and click the Get Your Upgrade button in the center of the page.
- On the Software Downloads page, click the version of the product you are trying to install.
- Click the Serial Numbers tab and your serial number and product key will appear in the first two columns.
If you are a Software Coordinator or Contract Manager, you can also find Serial Numbers and Product Keys for all products on your Subscription contract by running your Coverage Report.
To run your Coverage Report:
- Log into Subscription Center and click Contract Administration from the main menu on the left.
- Click on the appropriate contract number.
- The serial number and product keys will appear in the first two columns for each product you have licensed on your Subscription Contract.