Before you can download software, you need to create an account and register for the Autodesk Education Community.
The Autodesk Education Community is a password-protected website that provides direct access to student versions of Autodesk software.
In order to obtain access to the software, you need to
- Make sure you're eligible to join the Education Community
- Create an account
- Confirm registration
If you have already been part of the Education Community, you may see a partial registration form, not the full registration form described below.
The Autodesk Education Community has direct access to student versions of Autodesk software. Software and cloud-based services provided without charge to Education Community members may be used solely for purposes directly related to learning, training, research, or development. Such software and cloud-based services shall not be used for commercial, professional, or any other for-profit purposes.
To create an account for the Education Community:
- Go to the Autodesk Education Community website and click on the Sign In tab at the top of the screen. Then click on Create Account in the blue box on the right side of the second sign in button.
In the Create Account form, fill in your personal information.
This information differs, depending on whether your education status is student, faculty, or mentor.
- Select the applicable Terms & Conditions check boxes, and click Next.
Note: If you have trouble selecting the Terms & Conditions check boxes, see Cannot select Terms and Conditions checkboxes on the Education Community website.
To activate your account:
- After you complete your registration, you'll receive a confirmation message and an email containing a link.
- Click the link to activate your account.
An activation message is displayed.
- When the Education Community download page is redisplayed, you can sign in and start the product download.
The email is sent to the email address used to register for the Education Community. If you haven't received it within a few hours, check your Spam folder. If necessary, add
to your email program's safe senders list.
Once your account is activated, you can begin downloading your student products.