You need to assign or change the Software Coordinator or Contract Manager for your account.
Assign/Change Software Coordinator
Contract Managers can assign one Software Coordinator per serial number or group of products. You can assign or change your Software Coordinator from Subscription Center or your Autodesk Account.
Watch our video walkthrough or follow these steps:
From Subscription Center:
- Click Manage Software Coordinators.
Note: Only Contract Managers will have access to this link.
- Select a contract (if you have multiple contracts).
- Select the Products Tab and check the boxes next to the product(s) for which you want to designate a Software Coordinator. Click Assign.
- Select a name from the list of current Software Coordinators or click Add to select someone from your list of Subscription Center end users. When you've selected your Software Coordinator, click Assign.
From Autodesk Account:
- Sign into Autodesk Account
- On the Account tab, click Users in the left navigation menu or any of the Manage Users links.
- Click Manage Software Coordinators from the Quick Links menu on the left side.
- Follow the Subscription Center instructions, above, starting at step 4.
Change Contract Manager
To change your Contract Manager, either the former or new Contract Manager will need to submit a web support case in Subscription Center.
- Log in to the Subscription Center.
- In the left menu, select Technical Support.
- Under Web Support, select Create a Support Case.
- Under Select a Case Type, select My Subscription.
- Select I want to change the Contract Manager.
- Fill in the information and click Submit.
An Autodesk support specialist will contact you confirm the change.